Last updated August 03, 2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and remember certain information about your visit, such as your preferences and actions. We and the third parties described below may use session cookies. A session cookie is available only during the course of the browser session; the information is not sent to or stored on a computer’s hard drive. Closing the browser or logging off will invalidate the session cookie.
Cookies set by the website owner (Yood) are called « first-party cookies ». Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are calles « third-party cookies ». Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
- Authentication and Security: Cookies help us verify your account and device for security purposes and prevent fraudulent activities. To provide our customers with our services, and to enable you to explore and purchase products, to supply, distribute, or use services (e.g. on our websites), to collect payment, to set up or verify an account for you, to provide customer service, and to enable us to identify you as a user of our products and services.
- Advertising and Marketing: Cookies are used to provide you with personalized advertisements and to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use first- and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and we refer to these as « essential » or « strictly necessary » cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. Third parties serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and enable core features, such as account access and secure browsing. They cannot be disabled.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how users interact with our website, which pages are visited most frequently, and any issues users may encounter. The information collected is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your preferences, such as language settings and user-specific settings, to enhance your experience. These cookies are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality (like videos) may become unavailable.
- Advertising and Marketing Cookies: We may partner with third-party advertising networks to display targeted advertisements on our website or other websites you visit. These cookies track your browsing activity and interests to show you relevant ads.
4. Third-Party Cookies
Some of our web pages may contain content from third-party websites, such as embedded videos, social media sharing buttons, or advertisements. These third-party websites may use their cookies. We do not have control over the cookies used by these websites. Please refer to their respective privacy policies and cookie policies for more information.
5. Managing Cookies
You can manage or disable cookies through your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website. To learn how to manage cookies in your browser, refer to the Help section of your browser.
The date at the top of this Cookies Policy indicates when it was last updated.
7. Contact Us